Chic Estates, a real estate agency in San Javier (Murcia), came to Mediaelx with a very common problem in the sector: "My website has been left behind and I need to revive it to compete on the Internet." Today, we are happy to announce your web launch with a fresh bespoke redesign, consistent with your corporate identity and packed with visual details that make a difference.
Usually, we find real estate websites that use the same templates as the competition (all the same!), Even matching the color of the logo. If your goal is to differentiate yourself from competitors and for your clients to recognize you for having your own identity, templates are not the most professional solution.
❌ At Mediaelx - LetsINMO we are not in favor of templates , since they do not add any value and also damage the reputation and image of online businesses .
✅ Our design team makes a study of the corporate image of the company and adapts it to your website, offering a unique project, 100% tailored .
The best example of original web design , far from repetitive templates, we see on the Chic Estates page . His wish was to project a professional image that would generate confidence in his potential clients and at Mediaelx we have achieved this.
It all started with a personalized consultancy where we were able to detect the needs of the real estate company and help it take its first steps towards digitization .
Chic Estates captures its own visual identity in a glance
What does the customer see as soon as they land on the website? With the new Chic Estate design, we have managed to impact the user with a uniform graphic line based on the company's corporate colors on light backgrounds , without losing focus on the main protagonist: the properties.
By the nature of the company, our design is designed so that any user can easily search for properties , find what they want quickly and be able to navigate through the different pages naturally .
Elements of a professional web design, keys to the growth of your real estate
Our team of designers and programmers work together to offer real estate the best visual showcase so that the thousands of clients who browse the Internet can be interested in the properties and contact you instantly.
Looking at the final result of Chic Estates, we can say that we have exceeded expectations with a current website, with personality, easy to navigate and adapted to all screens . But if this project is special for something, it is for its careful aesthetics, conscientiously, which reveals details such as:
- Mini highlights that show a part of the logo (the stars and the gradient color) every time the user passes the cursor over it, which makes the website use the elements of the corporate image in a fully integrated way .
- Double Resale / Rental search engine that shows different fields, depending on the selection. The user is able to choose their preferences in a single click ✅.
- Informative sections presented in the form of visual cards that provide an animation when the user hovers over it to encourage them to discover their content.
- Clean and tidy footer .
- Personalized graphic design in the Newsletter following the green tones that characterize the company's corporate colors:
Do you also need to renew your old real estate website? Make an appointment with our web design and development company in Elche
At Mediaelx we build a unique digital brand through a studied web design based on the details and spirit of each company. Chic Estates is one of many real estate websites that have put themselves in our hands to modernize their image and continue to grow in the digital environment , where opportunities abound more and more.
If you have an outdated real estate website that does not attract attention, as Chic Estates did, at Mediaelx we have proven to be a professional web creation and development company with real results.
For more information, do not hesitate to speak to our online consultants specialized in real estate :
- Telephone: +34 966 222 989 or +34 966 161 282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Calle Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, 58 03201 Elche (Alicante)
We are also active on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paginaswebprofesionales
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediaelxwebdesign/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mediaelx-letsinmo-web-design/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mediaelxweb