Mediaelx is in luck!
Misteri d'Elx premiered yesterday, at 11:00 in the Casa de la Festa, his new website. It has been just over 3 months since the signing of the agreement between Mediaelx and the Board of Trustees of the Misteri Foundation, for which our company pledged to donate 50% of the cost of the new website. And today it is a reality.
Mediaelx has worked on "layer and sword" so that the religious representation par excellence of Elche could have its new website available today. Our founding partner, Miguel Moreno, has intervened in the presentation to explain the newest points of the new website, under the watchful eye of representatives of the Misteri d'Elx and the media.
What are the most striking aspects of the new website of the Misteri d'Elx?
- Responsive Design: we could classify it as the most novel point of the new page. Mediaelx has designed a design thinking for and adapting the web, to different mobile devices (Mobile First). The result has been amazing.
- Menu in sticky bar format. To develop a modern, clean and attractive style, Mediaelx has developed a vertical main menu, located on the left side of the web. From this toolbar, the user can access all the categories of the page.
- Links to Social Networks.
- Improvement of the loading speed. Mediaelx has improved the loading speed of the website. By weighing much less than the previous website, navigators can enjoy a more fluid navigation.
- Redesign of the search engine. In this new version, Misteri d'Elx lovers can access a new search engine, redesigned to be more useful. Now the lover of Misteri d'Elx will be able to find the information you are looking for, inserting the relevant keyword. This tool is located in the lower left corner of the main page of the web.
At Mediaelx we are very happy with the final result and proud that the Board of Trustees of the Foundation has placed its trust again in us, to design the new page of the Misteri d'Elx
Enter already in https://www.misteridelx.com/ and discover its qualities.