The mobile has already become an indispensable tool of work for many companies, including real estate. It is very common to enter a real estate card today and see a list of images of properties captured from a Smartphone.
The immediacy and the short term of time are some of the causes that have led the real estate agent to take photos of the house with a mobile device. However, it is necessary to take into account a series of criteria so as not to make a technological advance a practice detrimental to the success of a company.
- Clean the camera. Although it seems obvious, we have seen how some images appear with less quality than that offered by the camera or with elements that have been attached to the lens. Before taking a picture, clean the camera.
- Use the autofocus . One of the functionalities of mobiles is the approach to what you want to prioritize in the image. Touching the screen before the capture, you will have the image well focused.
- Frame Always use the normal plane to capture the images of the properties. Obvious the plane chopped and contrapicado.
- Rule of the thirds. The grid mode of the camera can help you get a sense of depth and greater balance in your images. In addition, it is a good tool to indicate to the user which is the main point of interest of the photograph.
- Avoid backlight.
- Prepare a script. Before starting to capture your properties, prepare a script that can help you maintain order and correct follow-up: lounge, terrace, dining room and kitchen first. Room and bathrooms later. The garage, the common areas and the façade for the last. 75% interior | 15% outside | 10% infographics.
- The important thing is the property. This is a tip applicable to both photographs taken with mobile cameras and SLRs. Avoid taking pictures of people, animals or objects that do not add value. Never forget that the protagonist is property.
- Horizontal images Always keep the same format. It is advisable to take horizontal photographs because of its panoramic effect.
- Photography from the corners. If you do the captures from the corners of each zone of the house, the stay will be wider than doing it from the center.
- Take care of the details. Use a decorative element that can help beautify the image: silvers, natural materials ...
Do you have any questions about these useful tips when taking a picture with your mobile?
If you have read the advice that we have given you, do you have any doubt about it, please get in touch with us. As specialists in design, development and web positioning for real estate we know what can be the best techniques for the proper functioning of an agency.
You can contact our professionals by calling +34 966 222 989, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting us at Calle Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, 58 03201 Elche (Alicante).
If you want to follow our news on social networks, follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/mediaelxweb