Today, May 4, phase 0 of the de-escalation towards "new normality" begins. This first phase that affects all the provinces of Spain, except for the 3 islands of the Canary Islands and 1 of the Balearic Islands that begin with phase 1, involves the reopening of real estate premises that have a surface less than or equal to 400 square meters .
Data on coronavirus continues to be encouraging and the good news seems to be starting to pay off. Real estate agents return today to their physical work activity but taking into account a series of guidelines to comply with.
- Previous appointment system . Customer service must be made by appointment and always with the presence of a real estate agent per potential buyer
- Mandatory safety distance. In order to guarantee individualized attention, it will be mandatory to use the safety distance by means of, for example, a counter or a screen.
- Preferential care for people over 65
- Cleaning of the premises. The premises should be cleaned at least twice a day, and make sure that all real estate agents have their health protection equipment.
Property visits can be made from next May 11
Property visits are for real estate agents a fundamental part of their economic activity. If everything goes well, next Monday phase 1 of the de-escalation will begin and with it the permission to visit buildings.
As real estate agencies are part of the economic activity of small businesses, their real estate agents will be able to show homes in person, respecting physical distance at all times.
Now position your website so that when normalcy returns, your properties are among the most searched
With the start of phase 0, the importance of Internet visibility is once again emphasized . Demand will gradually increase again until it reaches its peak when normality is restored. At this time, it will be important to appear among the first search lists since the competition between real estate agents on the Costa Blanca or Costa Cálida is very high.
For this reason, from Mediaelx-LetsINMO we recommend investing now in web positioning to achieve the proposed objectives. Our company is specialized in real estate SEO and can help your agency increase its presence in Google.
If you want our company to improve the positioning of your website on the Internet, contact us for more information by phone or email:
- Tel. +34 966 222 989
- Mail. Info@mediaelx.net
Follow us on our social networks!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediaelxwebdesign/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paginaswebprofesionales
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/mediaelxweb
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/mediaelx-letsinmo-web-design/