Phase 0 of the deconfining or de-escalation process began last Monday, May 4, with real estate sectors that were still not entirely clear on what exercises they could carry out during this week and the next.
For this reason, the Federation of Real Estate Associations (FAI) contacted the General Directorate of Architecture, Housing and Land to determine the actions that a real estate agent can carry out during phase 0 (until Sunday May 10) and phase 1 ( from May 11 to 24).
- Activities in offices with administration and customer service jobs by appointment
- Telephone commercial attention
According to the FAI, these activities must be carried out with the security measures and protocols required in the premises, as well as for human teams and clients.
- Authorization for visits properties
This phase that will begin on May 11, if everything goes as planned by the Government, will not be applicable to all areas of Spain. Phase 1 will be applied in those Autonomous Communities that register positive data on the evolution of the pandemic.
What security measures should be taken from Monday, May 11?
If the Valencia Community ends up being a phase 1 community next week, the real estate agencies will be able to start making visits to properties applying the mandatory security measures at all times.
- Use of gloves, mask and hand cleaning before and after visits.
- Provide the customer with the health kit
- Preparation of housing before and after each visit
- Avoid touching with any part of the home